Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Minions, Minion, Everywhere

 Whelp, I'm back in Korea. I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to and a lot of that has to do with the currently living in Korea thing. It's somehow been five months. Crazy. But, I'm hoping to get back into posting at least a little more regularly. The minion pop-up café review made me think it would be fun to post some of the minion stuff I've seen near home. Because those cute yellow buggers are everywhere.



a bunch of minion products including mugs and plates

 
Minion themed honey choco-stick. Why are these so yummy? The packaging has a bunch of minions hanging from a (choco stick?). Yep.

Minion popping out of a cake box, containing a cake with a minoin popping out of it.

Ramen in yellow packaging, so that it looks like a minions face.

Large minion cutouts advertising despicable me 3. One of them is showing off his banana-with-wings ass-tattoo. You're welcome
 
I can't try the ramen, but those choco sticks were tasty. Have there been crazy products in the states too?

No comments:

Post a Comment