Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More CC Reactions

This month has been being a little crazy. I got my homework in (as posted right below this). And I just have four more pages done to finish the current projects I've been working on for the Hatman and Indigo issues. Sweet! (yes that image to your left is a secret sneak peak).


I also wanted to discuss my feeling so far on the correspondent course, since my first reaction were- well, first reactions. Initially I thought that the correspondent course was geared towards any age. Any level would learn from doing this course, but the homework assignment was hard work. I think the book threw me off a little, because it is not the kind of “text book” I was expecting. It is not about drawing in general, it is practice, assignments and tips on penciling (which I guess makes sense, it is a penciling course).


The first assignment definitely pointed out what my strengths and weaknesses are. I can't believe that in 4 years of art school I never had to draw a horse (and in retrospect on the assignment I think my cowboy is too big in comparison to that horse).


Aw, well. I'm excited to get my homework back, and to start on the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment