Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hatman and Indigo


Over the last year and a half I’ve had the wonderful opportunity of working on some issues for the Hatman and Indigo webcomic series (Three Twins). The Halloween special I worked on has just recently been posted.

It is really interesting experience drawing for someone else’s comic. In some ways it very freeing, because 1: deadlines force me to stay on track, 2: someone else is calling the shots. I turn in a draft, and redraw what’s needed. I feel like my own projects can get drawn out (no pun intended), because I’m not as good at deciding when things are finished :P

I’m currently working on a new issue for them in a different style, it’s really fun getting to explore the characters in a style that more natural for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment